1.Taking reference from the average adult walking speed which is approximately 1m/s or 2.2 mph.
2. Please read the user guide carefully.
3. 13.1-ft braking distance measured at 12.4 mph speeds, 68℉ weather temperatures, 165lbs load, tire pressure of 35 PSI, and on flat dry asphalt.
4. 18.6 miles long-distance range on a single full charge measured under the following conditions: 165 lbs load, 77°F weather temperatures, flat road without strong winds, power saving mode, and 15km/h constant speeds. Results may vary based on different weight loads, temperature, wind speed, operating habits, and other factors.
5. Cruise control not recommended above speeds of 15.5 mph, on curved paths, heavy traffic conditions, or during rainy and snowy conditions.
* Above data are based on internal lab tests and conducted in an controlled environment. Results may vary based on actual usage and environmental conditions.